Thursday, June 28, 2012

Black Is Back!!

For days I was looking for the trends of this summer and I conclused that my favourite one is black!! I'm a coour lover but I'don't know for first time of my life I'm obsessed with black.
I know that black is worn in winter but this summer the black is for the informed fashionistas. But the most I loved in that trend is that we can play with the black includig at our aoutfits aztec, floral prints and fringes!!As seen on catwalks, celebrities and fashion bloggers I found out the must have black items for this season.



An alternative choice that everyone will be impressed.


An floral playsuit is the approriate choice for summer nights and combined with black is just perfect :-) Wear it with bangles and a statement necklace.
Topshop Florar Playsuit
Statement Necklace









Another must this year are the aztec patterns!! Wedges, dresses and shirts are inspired by the aztec architecture!!
Here are some goodies that will inspire you or you could buy them!!

maxi skirt
aztec print dress
aztec sandals


Transparent dresses or skirts is one of our fave trends and combined with peplum is just a success!!


Black maxi skirt


LBD















0 comments:

Post a Comment