Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey Guys!!

I'm so sorry that I couldn't post for months!! In This period of my life I haven't time for be informed about the latest news of the fashion  industry and write them at my blog!! The point is that all this time I was reading for the panhellenic exams, exams which are very important as my entry at a university depends of my results on them... sucks.. The worst thing although is that I don't like any public university, because I want to be occupied on fashion!! You will ask then '' so why are you reading??'' I just want to challenge my skills and prove to everyone and first of all myself that I can success!!

I will start posting again in 1 month, when I will done with whole the reading thing!!!

Stay tuned, I will come back with a present just for you!!
                                                                                                                          kisses, enjoy the life..


0 comments:

Post a Comment