Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trend: Colourlful Bags!!



As the summer is coming and I don't know about your places but here in Athens the sun is shining !! And as I'm a lover of sun my mood is at his best!! The only thing that could represent my mood are the colourful handbags!! So here are some ideas for you!!

Claudia Schiffer has chosen to wear with a simple outfit an impressive yellow handbag!!
Sara Jessica Parker wears jeans tuxedo jacket and a fuchsia hangbag!!

 Blake Lively on the set of Gossip Girl wears a floral skirt, nude heels and a turquoise handbag!!
 Just Beautiful..





                             Blue Handbag Follie Follie from last year (one of my faves)                            
                                                  With my fave Vogue sunnies..


 
 photographed by Wileima Alvarez 
Proenza Shouler 
Kate Spade
turquoise handbag L.K Bennett

2 comments:

  1. This information is pretty and good.It"s help me a lot.I really like your information. Thanks for shearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete